Inside the University Theatre (calendars, forms, policies, etc)
- Doctoral Student Research Fund
The Doctoral Student Research Fund is designed to support KU doctoral students on the Lawrence Campus who need assistance to carry out research that advances progress toward the degree. A doctoral student is eligible to apply for up to two awards during their graduate program, one before doctoral candidacy (up to $1500) and one as a candidate (up to $2000).
- Graduate Scholarly Presentation Travel Fund
The Graduate Scholarly Presentation Travel Fund is for graduate students presenting their research or the disciplinary equivalent at a meeting of a learned or professional society.
School of the Arts (SOTA)
- Student Travel Fund
The University of Kansas School of the Arts provides travel funds to support the professional development of its students and to increase the visibility of its academic programs. (Annual eligibility)
- Arts Research Project Grants
The Arts Research Project Grants provide support for original, independent creative and scholarly research by students in the School of the Arts.
Department of Theatre
- Theatre Graduate Research Fund
Theatre Graduate students are invited to apply for funds to support travel for conference attendance and for research. Conference attendance and research are integral components of your professionalization as graduate students preparing to enter the profession as Assistant Professors.
- Departmental Scholarships and Awards
The Department of Theatre awards over 25 different scholarships each spring for the following academic year. Applications must be completed by March 1.
The Hall Center for the Humanities
- The Hall Center for the Humanities offers a variety of graduate funding opportunities.
The American Society for Theatre Research
- The American Society for Theatre Research sponsors or coordinates several awards, grants, fellowships, and prizes to support and recognize outstanding scholarship in theatre and performance studies.